trying to start a business, but i pay child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlude85

first, allow me to introduce myself as this is my first post and im seeking assistance desperately. my name is John, im 23 years old and, i live in hunterdon county nj. a good buddy of mine and i are going to be starting a business, a partnership. the thing is, i pay child support for my daughter who is 2 years old. her name is natalie by the way. now, im trying to figure out if the child support system is going to eat me alive because i will be a business owner and theyll be thinking i have all this money coming in, or if theyll understand how hard it is to start something as committed like this or what. any help will be greatly appreciated so thank you in advance. alot of people ask my why i want to start something like this if i pay child support, and if its going to be such a commitment. they just dont understand i guess. it takes alot these days to be successful. i dont have any schooling just a high school education. right now im an auto technician. the job market for me right now is not so great and there are bigger and better things out there for me to do. i cannot survive off of what im making right now because so much is garnished through child services. i make roughly 480 per week, depending on how much work i produced, and before taxes. after taxes i clear around 380. now somehow the court decided 170 dollars a week out of my paycheck for child support would leave me enough to survive off of. well right now, i am so far in debt, i have bill collectors after me every day calling me...and to be honest with you, if my pay wasnt garnished i would be in jail right now because i cannot afford child support and my bills. enough ranting. please, i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back