Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication trying to have son be a nark

Status
Not open for further replies.

clara

the cops told son that if he doesn't help them with this they will charge him with endangering children(he sold a bags of weed to friends under 18), son is 18 they said they have text messages to prove, i have ur 20$ bag.. .etc. they want him to go to this guy and continue to buy pot like he has been doing. for like 6 more times. they said if he don't do this he is going to be arrested. they said these kids all told them...my son sold them pot. they have no pot on my son, only hear say. we are afraid if he don't do this they will arrest him. do the cops have a case to arrest son

the cops told son that if he doesn't help them with this they will charge him with endangering children(he sold a bags of weed to friends under 18), son is 18 they said they have text messages to prove, i have ur 20$ bag.. .etc. they want him to go to this guy and continue to buy pot like he has been doing. for like 6 more times. they said if he don't do this he is going to be arrested. they said these kids all told them...my son sold them pot. they have no pot on my son, only hear say. we are afraid if he don't do this they will arrest him. do the cops have a case to arrest son

The police could potentially arrest him, yes.
If he says nothing, they'll never convict him.
You son shouldn't agree to do anything for the police.
Let the others say whatever they want.

Your son has the RIGHT to remain SILENT.

He does NOT (nor should he) have to admit to anything.

He should give the police nothing more than his name, date of birth, and address; and immediately ask to speak with a lawyer.

To do anything other than the above, is risky and foolish.

He'd also be cutting his own throat.

If the police had such a great case, they'd have already arrested and charged him.

he already told them he's bought weed from this guy, can they charge him with anything from that, or put him(son) in jail

If your son is going to do illegal things, he needs to learn not to talk to police. Consult an attorney before he says another word.

he already told them he's bought weed from this guy, can they charge him with anything from that, or put him(son) in jail

Who knows what they can do?

What they want to do is arrest and convict him.

But, he shouldn't agree to screw himself anymore than he already has!

He needs a lawyer, ASAP.

He needs to stop taking to the police about anything.

He sure as heck would be a fool to agree to be a snitch.

People get KILLED for less!

I'm not accusing him of anything, but he needs to STOP doing whatever brought him to the attention of the police.

If he did what the police are saying he did, that is asking to go to prison and eventually be anally raped!!!!

So, to avoid his potential ANAL RAPE and sexual abuse, he needs to shut his piehole.

He needs his own lawyer, ASAP.

Anything else he does (other than hiring a lawyer) is eventually goingt o result in his arrest and eventual ANAL RAPE and SODOMIZATION at the hands of Big Bubba and Hung Harry!!!!

the cops keep telling him he will go to jail if he dont help them get this other guy all my son said was he bought a half of him nothing else

the cops keep telling him he will go to jail if he dont help them get this other guy all my son said was he bought a half of him nothing else

I don't know what else we can tell you.

He needs a lawyer.

What he said might not matter.

But, what he says and does going forward, surely will matter.

Don't agree to do anything for the police to trap other scumbags and dopers.

Stop talking, just stop talking.

Hire him a lawyer or wait until they arrest him (if they arrest him) and ask for the court to appoint a lawyer for him.

thanks for the info. hope they just leave him alone, but i'm betting we have a long road ahead. damn kids!

I don't think it matters at ALL. They can tell you anything they want to try to get you to incriminate yourself or help them get someone else. Remember now, cops WILL say anything in order to try to do all of that and more.

I could not agree more with the person above who said your son needs to remain silent. He does not have to talk to them. Even if they want to bring him in for questioning, without an arrest warrant, they cannot even do that. And if they do that, yes, you do need to get an attorney. You should definitely talk to one now, anyway.

They have nothing right now, or they'd have arrested your son. A text message can incriminate someone, yes, but it doesn't look like they got enough to do that. They're probably just trying to scare him, and it's working.

Remember, cops will not make friendly talk, and with something like this, they are never on your side.

Tell him to be quiet but polite with them, and talk to an attorney as soon as you can .

And talk to your son about selling pot, period, especially to minors. This should have been a close enough call to teach him. I hope he got hte message loud and clear.

I'm not trying to talk down to you, btw. I've just read enough about this stuff, specifically pot, to know, or pretty close to knowing for sure, that if they had enough to arrest him, they would have. And THEN, when they've got real criminal charges pending against him, they could make a deal: snitch or your charges will stick; cooperate with us, and we'll make it disappear.

And the person above who said that snitches get hurt? They're right. Be quiet, be polite to the police, but don't give them anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back