trying to get dirt bikes back from sponsor

P

plankster69

Jurisdiction
California
I have text messages that say my sponsor helped pay for my race bike and not to tell anybody at the track because his last rider claimed he just wanted sex from her. And he doesn't want people to think that of me because that's not the case, he believes in me and is willing to fund my racing needs. He calls me honey in all the texts, and I'm only 17, he's 50. He wants to sell MY bike and will not return it to me claiming it's his. Should I demand my bike be returned because if not I'm going to post his texts to me on all the racing pages to warn the next young girl he tries to manipulate.?

I have text messages that say my sponsor helped pay for my race bike and not to tell anybody at the track because his last rider claimed he just wanted sex from her. And he doesn't want people to think that of me because that's not the case, he believes in me and is willing to fund my racing needs. He calls me honey in all the texts, and I'm only 17, he's 50. He wants to sell MY bike and will not return it to me claiming it's his. Should I demand my bike be returned because if not I'm going to post his texts to me on all the racing pages to warn the next young girl he tries to manipulate.?

Please, you knew the child molester was 50 when he bought you the bike.

Call the police if you've been sexually abused, molested, or diddled with; otherwise forget the damn bike.

Isn't your human dignity worth more than a damn bike?

What you really need to do is come clean to mom and dad about some old freaky pervert pedaling you all over the county.

Should I demand my bike be returned

Have you got any documentary proof of purchase or ownership with your name on it?

if not I'm going to post his texts to me on all the racing pages to warn the next young girl he tries to manipulate

Well, just don't threaten to do that as you might be prosecuted for extortion.

My guess is that you made a dumb mistake getting involved with the sleaze (the reason doesn't matter). If you lose the bike you learn from your mistake and get on with your life.

Back