trying to a divorce or dissolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

mskeenan2008

my husband and i have been separated for seven months we have two kids together a boy and a girl ages 4 and 1. he left us and started going out with one of the local girls in this town. i have try to get alone with him after the separation but his new girlfriend kept messing things up and every time i bring the kids over it was a happened. when i talk to him about getting a divorce he said he wasnt going to sign any papers but he dont want to be with me. at first he was wanted a trail separation but now i think he wants it to be permnant but he still dont want to move forward with getting a divorce from me. him and his new girlfriend for seven months now have moved to a different city in ohio and i dont know what to do. i want to move on with my life, so my kids and i can have a fresh start but i dont want to leave without getting a divorce first and i am not a adultry like he is. i want to be legal separated before i can go out with somebody else. i need help to get this divorce i been longing for since he left. he hasnt been around to see the kids in four months now and they are missing him badly but i dont think he really cares. he said that he got a baby on the way with his new girlfriend.:mad:

Last edited:
my husband and i have been separated for seven months we have two kids together a boy and a girl ages 4 and 1. he left us and started going out with one of the local girls in this town. i have try to get alone with him after the separation but his new girlfriend kept messing things up and every time i bring the kids over it was a happened. when i talk to him about getting a divorce he said he wasnt going to sign any papers but he dont want to be with me. at first he was wanted a trail separation but now i think he wants it to be permnant but he still dont want to move forward with getting a divorce from me. him and his new girlfriend for seven months now have moved to a different city in ohio and i dont know what to do. i want to move on with my life, so my kids and i can have a fresh start but i dont want to leave without getting a divorce first and i am not a adultry like he is. i want to be legal separated before i can go out with somebody else. i need help to get this divorce i been longing for since he left. he hasnt been around to see the kids in four months now and they are missing him badly but i dont think he really cares. he said that he got a baby on the way with his new girlfriend.:mad:

Get a lawyer and file for divorce. He doesn't have to agree with it if the judge orders it, but it may make it a long process.

Is he still supporting you? You can file for temporary child support and spousal support now since he's no longer living with you.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back