1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

tripping /falling Premises Liability

Discussion in 'Accidents, Injuries, Negligence' started by MaryannlJ, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaryannlJ

MaryannlJ Law Topic Starter New Member

I'm and older woman that tripped on the mat at the entrance of the store, I was assisted up but not asked if i needed medical attention, I was not externally injured, however My body is in pain. please advise

2. cbg

cbg Super Moderator

So, why didn't you seek medical attention without being invited?

3. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

It just sounds like an accident - nothing negligent on the store's part. I don't see a case for suing the store if that is what you had in mind. Did you see a doctor - do you have any medical bills? I still don't see where the store is responsible though for your tripping.

4. Betty3

Betty3 Super Moderator

As an addition to my post above, it doesn't sound like you were injured externally/badly based on your post - just sore/in pain. You could have always went to a doctor (if you didn't) to be checked out.

5. disagreeable

disagreeable Well-Known Member

Are you an older woman suffering from a mental defect? Otherwise, why should anyone need to tell you there is a need for medical attention.