Trees

M

Martalia

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hi there, I had an issue. One of my friends using my name to bought a car, without my permission. They force to sign my name in the contract, which is not look like it at all to my real signature.the address is not my correct address also. Can I sue the dealer? I got the contract of the car. If I could sue them, which lawyer will be the best for me to contact. Thank you for all of your answers.

Hi there, I had an issue. One of my friends using my name to bought a car, without my permission. They force to sign my name in the contract, which is not look like it at all to my real signature.

Do you mean "forge"?

That's a crime.

Report it to the police. It's probably felony level.

You've got nothing to sue for until your friend gets convicted.

Hi there, I had an issue. One of my friends using my name to bought a car, without my permission. They force to sign my name in the contract, which is not look like it at all to my real signature.the address is not my correct address also. Can I sue the dealer? I got the contract of the car. If I could sue them, which lawyer will be the best for me to contact. Thank you for all of your answers.

If what you say is true, you need to start by reporting the matter to yoru police or sheriff.

What you describe involves fraud and identity theft.

Back