Travel after ACD Dismissed

Airjordan23

Jurisdiction
New York
I was caught shoplifting for $49 in Nassau county, arrested, fingerprinted. My case resulted being ACOD and then dismissed and sealed after 6 months.
I would like opinions from somebody who was on the same boat as me and did travel outside the US after the case being dismissed and sealed and was able to re-enter US.
I would appreciate sharing you experiences.

I was caught shoplifting for $49 in Nassau county, arrested, fingerprinted. My case resulted being ACOD and then dismissed and sealed after 6 months.
I would like opinions from somebody who was on the same boat as me and did travel outside the US after the case being dismissed and sealed and was able to re-enter US.

You want real legal answers with legal guarantees, you're not going to get them here.
Hire a licensed immigration attorney in your state.
He or she will offer you real legal advice.
We don't offer guarantees, either.
These days with the immigration system in the US being transformed and modified, you might want to ask the real immigration authorities, too: www.uscis.gov

You want real legal answers with legal guarantees, you're not going to get them here.
Hire a licensed immigration attorney in your state.
He or she will offer you real legal advice.
We don't offer guarantees, either.
These days with the immigration system in the US being transformed and modified, you might want to ask the real immigration authorities, too: www.uscis.gov

Back