Transferred to SO unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Swanson

Jurisdiction
Wisconsin
I am on probation for a simple battery charge. My attorney had me accept a plea bargain and I was put on probation. My original PO said that because my offense was "sexually motivated" (I touched a girl over her clothing on her back) that I would be transferred to a probation officer in the sex offender unit. Does this mean I have to register? There was nothing in the terms of probation or the plea bargain about registering as a sex offender, can they make me do that anyways?

Does this mean I have to register?

Ask your former defense attorney.

That said, no one outside of the PROPER authorities and officials overseeing your care, custody, and control can opine intelligently about the terms of your conviction, incarceration, probation, and/or parole.

There was nothing in the terms of probation or the plea bargain about registering as a sex offender, can they make me do that anyways?

That said, no one outside of the PROPER authorities and officials overseeing your care, custody, and control can opine intelligently about the terms of your conviction, incarceration, probation, and/or parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back