Transfer case from county to circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewhoo

My PD decided to tranfer a midemeanor case from county to circuit court with my felony. I am out on bond, when he did this, it seems I now have a CAPIAS on me for my arrest. Why? It is a charge I have already been to arrangement for. I did just pass up a plea deal a few days ago, it this a way for them to try and force a poor man to take the deal?

My big question is, does this violate my bond and will I be now held without a bond at all? Trial could be months away and in jail, how can I fight for myself and make my defense?

I cannot believe this system does this to a person that is poor,I am, that wantto stand up for his innocence and fight for it.

Thanks.

Do you have at least a public defender? That is the place to start. That would also be the person to try to find out why a warrant was issued for this.

I do have a PD, though he seems to be only interested in me taking a plea deal and not about justice. I will be talking to him this morning, yet I just past up a plea deal and believe he is angry with me. I am believing that they are doing this because they do not have a case and just want something on me, placing me in jail will be one way to get money from me I guess.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back