Eviction Defense TRAILER PARK MANAGER/LANDLORD BEING VERBALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSIVE

THE-JUDGE

Jurisdiction
California
I am curious if there is anything I can do about my trailer park manager constantly verbally attacking me calling me a low life and drug addict when I am actually well groomed and dress well and have a good job..rent is always paid on time..he finally crossed the line the other night when he told my wife she needed to "get a life and a job and that she was acting like a low life slut jus because we were having a couple drinks with dinner with the neighbors on their porch and were laughing maybe a little loud but thats all..and my wife is a nurse and works long hours so he doesn't see her come or go much so he jumps to that conclusion?
he didn't see me standing around corner then once I heard him and walked out he totally shut up and walked off..obviously proving he knew he was in the wrong! The park is owned by a big property management company...Do I talk to them about it? Or go to the city or police? He has done much more than I can even type..every interaction with him makes me cringe because he is always yelling and belittling me and telling me what I need to do or fix or move..the other day he banged on my door very hard for 5 mins straight then walked around to knock on every window..all while saying "open the door be a man!" Like, what if I'm not even home? He doesn't know cuz my car is in the shop right now and I get rides all the time and he sees that..he banged on door so hard that it came open and broke the lock..luckily he did not enter..jus shut the door and yelled "I'll b back every hour you can't hide from me!" As he walked off and by the way he is trying to evict me right now for like the 10th time..it never happens tho all jus scare tactics like saying move out by Monday and I won't evict you! Lol

Last edited:
Do one if two things.

1. Make a complaint to the management company every time there is an issue and hope that they take action to correct it.

2. Move.

When things regarding any rental unit become personal you have two options:

1 - IGNORE IT, GRIN AND BEAR IT

2 - GIVE PROPER NOTICE AND PREPARE TO MOVE

What they said. You can't make this guy be nice to you and from what you posted you don't have any legal recourse against him. The management company may or may not care. Can't hurt to report it.

Moving is the best course of action and the only way to make it stop for certain.

It's a shame people have to move due to situations like this but sometimes that is your best option.

You can report it to the management company & see what they say. Good luck.

Back