Trademark Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrd

I filed a trademark application and have simply been completing extension requests every 6 mos. because I still don't have the product for which the trademark name identifies for sale. My question is could I just change my business name to a closely related name and just have my product protected under my business' services. ie., The Little Pony Company has as part of its services "My Little Pony" - an tangible product.

I have a product, just one prototype that I actually use in my business. The name that I gave to the prototype is the name that I want trademarked. However, to trademark it, eventually I need to have the product for sale. I was just wondering if it might be smarter to just let that trademark go and file another trademark application for a business name and have my product protected under the business name.

I have a product, just one prototype that I actually use in my business. The name that I gave to the prototype is the name that I want trademarked. However, to trademark it, eventually I need to have the product for sale. I was just wondering if it might be smarter to just let that trademark go and file another trademark application for a business name and have my product protected under the business name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back