To libel per se....or trade libel

Status
Not open for further replies.

corsets

I have a neighbor that hired my husband to do a tile job for them and then stiffed him..he has decided to file a suite against them and has told them..i in turn was recently horrified to log onto my business page on Facebook to see a capitalized status from this neighbor to all of my pages fans that i had stiffer her friend for monies after making them dog under wear. Number 1..my business is not that of making dog underwear it is of custom corsetry..number 2 if i did actually make them then why would i not have a given to the paying friend..its just obsurd... This person started this statement off with. .PEOPLE,THIS PERSON IS A SCAM.. now..i can prove that it has probably the sole cause of two orders not to happen and also a loss of an employee i was to hire that never got back to me after this..

I have a neighbor that hired my husband to do a tile job for them and then stiffed him..he has decided to file a suite against them and has told them..i in turn was recently horrified to log onto my business page on Facebook to see a capitalized status from this neighbor to all of my pages fans that i had stiffer her friend for monies after making them dog under wear. Number 1..my business is not that of making dog underwear it is of custom corsetry..number 2 if i did actually make them then why would i not have a given to the paying friend..its just obsurd... This person started this statement off with. .PEOPLE,THIS PERSON IS A SCAM.. now..i can prove that it has probably the sole cause of two orders not to happen and also a loss of an employee i was to hire that never got back to me after this..

Why not save yourself the angst and stress and delete her comments?

Libel is very difficult to prove.

What one calls libel, another thinks of as an opinion.

Generally you can block someone from reading/posting on your facebook page(s). I would block this person to keep them from posting anything further if you have not already done so.

Delete the comments already there also if you have not already done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back