To Fly or not to Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scheff

Ok my good friend is in a situation and needs some advice. Her best friend was having some trouble with her boyfriend who cheated on her while she was pregnant, she wanted to get away from him and was going to go visit my friend, so my friend bought her a plane ticket. Well, last minute her friend decides not to come because her boyfriend doesn't want her to (surprise surprise), and blows off my friend and now she is out all that money for a ticket. Can she get it back? There was no contract (obviously) but it was CLEAR she was supposed to come visit and just didnt for no sugnificant reason, and refused to pay the $160 fee to reschedule her ticket. I don't know if this would fall into the catigory of her purchasing something with anticipation of receiving something in return (a visit) and since her friend broke the deal, owes her the money?

also if she can file a suit does it have to be in her friends county?

Last edited:
Huh?

Who are you in this drama?

Can you re-write the question without using pronouns?

Huh?

Who are you in this drama?

Can you re-write the question without using pronouns?
ok hannah is my friend, and nici is HER friend.

hannah bought a plane ticket for nici, because nici was having troubles with her boyfriend and wanted to get away for a week or 2, nici's boyfriend ended up telling her she couldnt leave at the last minute, so nici didnt end up coming and refused to pay the money/fee to reschedule her ticket, so hannah spent that money for no reason on a plane ticket. is hannah entitled to her money back or is it a complete loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back