Title dispute question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pookiesdilemma

Greetings:

A real estate title dispute came up recently in my family. Due to the illegal acts conducted by a last living uncle, a property was borrowed against, then defaulted on, and the lender sold the property. However, there are 20 cousins to consider, and the buyer has retained an attorney to compensate the cousins for the amount the living uncle borrowed. Since the time and money would be affected should we decide to contest the offered compensation, would it be worthwhile to pursue? Apparently, they need a unanimous decision, which is difficult due to various factors.
Thank you,
Pookiesdilemma

Last edited:
I would definitely talk to an estate attorney to have this sorted out to the satisfaction of all those involved on the blood and non blood relations side. Hope this helps!

I would definitely talk to an estate attorney to have this sorted out to the satisfaction of all those involved on the blood and non blood relations side. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back