timeshare HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzaro

Hi I have a timeshare with mystic dunes in Orlando FL...I first started with a one bedroom and was told I can use it anytime I was also told I could change my week into point and would be able use it more often...The first year of vacationi was nice.We went to book it for the following year and was told we have an odd year and could not use it for the following year only everyother year..My wife and I were never told this when we signed the contract.The sales lady said we should consider buying a even year timeshare so we can use it for next year...Stupidly we bought ..we were told if we buy a two bedroom instead of a one bedroom we can get more points and can get more weeks to vacation....We went to book a vacation for this year and was just told by these leaches that we are unable to use our timeshare because we do not have enough points...I am so angry and would like to know..What will happen if I walk away from this... I know I will Have to take a loss and a hit on my credit...Is there anything that will protect my wife and I from these sharks..This was suppose to be a good vacation experience and now it's turning into a nightmare...I just wish you lawyers would help pass some legislation to protect the public against this....I am paying a great deal of money for something I cant use...PLEASE HELP

You posted your question twice - in the future, please post your question only once. Thanks.

I just realized you posted it 3 times - once only, please.

Betty 3 I see you are concerned about my posting 3 times..But can you help me with my problem??? I dont know if you know... but there is a problem with logging in on this site... I thought I was not logged in which is why the triple posting...I wish you were more concerned about my problem then my triple posting...I guess I am not going to get help here either....This was a waste of time...I am being taken over the coals with this timeshare company and all I get is a tongue lashing about posting 3 times. Thanks Betty3

When you showed your contract to an attorney in your state, what did he say?

We really can't offer much advice on a contract we've not read.

Betty 3 I see you are concerned about my posting 3 times..But can you help me with my problem??? I dont know if you know... but there is a problem with logging in on this site... I thought I was not logged in which is why the triple posting...I wish you were more concerned about my problem then my triple posting...I guess I am not going to get help here either....This was a waste of time...I am being taken over the coals with this timeshare company and all I get is a tongue lashing about posting 3 times. Thanks Betty3

Apparently no one who had been along & read your threads had been able to answer them. cbg has now given you an answer re did you have the contract reviewed by an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back