tickets and warrants

M

mike1900

Jurisdiction
Texas
When I was a teen i got tickets moatly for speeding and no dl now i think i have 2 warrants but i also have a child support case which i havent paid for since i still need a DNA done. If I want to fix my tickets will the child support come in the way of me trying to pay/fix my tickets/warrants ?

If I want to fix my tickets will the child support come in the way of me trying to pay/fix my tickets/warrants ?

Can't imagine how. All you need is the money to take care of the tickets/warrants.

Your child support obligations come first but a warrant can get you put in jail so I suggest you call the court and find out what it's going to take to get out from under and then make sure you have the money to do it with.

If you don't have the money for the tickets because a portion of your income goes to child support then sooner or later you will be pulled over for something and arrested on the warrants.

When I was a teen i got tickets moatly for speeding and no dl now i think i have 2 warrants but i also have a child support case which i havent paid for since i still need a DNA done. If I want to fix my tickets will the child support come in the way of me trying to pay/fix my tickets/warrants ?

Warrants for FTA increase what one may have owed on their original citations.

FTA warrants are bench warrants.

FTA warrants linger for years.

Some FTA warrants can be addressed during RARE periods of amnesty.

Child support obligations will extend long after the child becomes an adult.

Back