ticket i amost died then ask the court to hold off on payments they said yes then put a warrant out

adam e

Jurisdiction
Texas
I got a ticket in 2014 for public intoxication an i went to court an got a payment plan set for 25 dollars a month bc i had bills an in june 2016 i got bite by a spider an it almost killed me an in August i got to the nursing home from the hospital the nursing home i dont think knew i was on ssi so i got the socail worker to send the court something saying i didnt have the funds to pay so i got the payments to stop till i got out of here an the courts said that was fine an then in december all the suddone the call an say i have a warrant an i had to change my address with socail sercurity to the nursing home in oct so nov to dec i didnt get any money an i jan 2017 i got 30 they started sending me each month i told them that every time i try to tell them my simulated virsion of the story they just start getting the whole story so mest up is there an way i can get the notes there typing an is there anything i can do bc im still here trying to rehab an they sent me a message saying they were going to come get me no matter were i at today an it stressing me out an i slipped up an cussed at the woman saying that judge is a f ing prick an i called back an left a message saying i was sorry i was just in alot of pain an alot of meds any help i really could use

Not smart, not cool, get your affairs in order.
My clerk got a call much like yours.
It took four weeks, but he was eventually arrested.
Suffice to say, better get your affairs in order, mate.

For the love of God, please use real sentences, punctuation, and grammar. I'm glad the above poster could make sense of your post because I could not. You are more likely to get usable responses if we can read and understand what you write.

Back