threats to kill and harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahlouise

i have lived in a council property for approx 2yrs,ive had noisy neighbours but my main problem is summer last yr i got assaulted in my garden and even though police had strong case they never dealt with it within the 6mths they were allowed so this woman got away with it she shouts verbal abuse at me everytime she sees me and now my partners ex partner has started she was arrested just before xmas for making threats to kill myself partner and my 3 children police released her due to not enough evidence! friday night i was assaulted and i know it was from her but dont have the proof the police need,today ive rang the police as she is threatening to come to my house and beat me and my youngest child(7) up the police have made an incident of it but say they cant do anything as its just words,ive asked acis(housing)to move me and my children as we dont feel safe in our home and they say there hands are tied until the police write them a letter stating its no longer safe for us to live here,im terrified to stay at home i darent go to sleep incase she does turn up and carry out her threats im really concerned for mine and my childrens safety and feel like im banging my head against a brick wall help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threats making living at home unbarable

last year i was assaulted in my garden police had strong case but didnt get it to court within time scale,now im getting harressment and threats of my partners ex partner she threatening to come to my home and beat me and my youngest daughter(7)up im scared stiff have made police aware and they say they cant do anything as its just words,my council are saying they wont move me until the police say its not safe for me and my children to live here anymore,im not sleeping due to these threats and feel like nobody is willing to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back