threatened and defamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbroken

my ex's father has threatened to make it his lifes mission to destroy mine...that statement i have recorded... since then he was seen watching my shop and there was an attempted break in then i was approached by a man that said he was offered three thousand dollars by my ex's father to end my life... this was reported to the police, the man that approached me and i both wrote statements. i was told that it was hearsay and nothing could be done. And now i have heard that he has went to a federal drug trafficking trial and testified as a witness that i and the person on trial(a customer from my mechanic shop and someone he has never met) did a drug deal in front of him... from what i have learned of the federal system since then i understand that because of the lies this man is saying that i could be indicted on drug charges because of his lies( or evidence as the federal court calls it). i now suffer from depression and complete loss of motivation. i am behind on my bills and will probably lose the business that i am starting and everything else because i fall in depressive sleep for days at a time and when i do wake i cant do anything but think about this situation... what can i do?

unbroken said:
my ex's father has threatened to make it his lifes mission to destroy mine...that statement i have recorded... since then he was seen watching my shop and there was an attempted break in then i was approached by a man that said he was offered three thousand dollars by my ex's father to end my life... this was reported to the police, the man that approached me and i both wrote statements. i was told that it was hearsay and nothing could be done. And now i have heard that he has went to a federal drug trafficking trial and testified as a witness that i and the person on trial(a customer from my mechanic shop and someone he has never met) did a drug deal in front of him... from what i have learned of the federal system since then i understand that because of the lies this man is saying that i could be indicted on drug charges because of his lies( or evidence as the federal court calls it). i now suffer from depression and complete loss of motivation. i am behind on my bills and will probably lose the business that i am starting and everything else because i fall in depressive sleep for days at a time and when i do wake i cant do anything but think about this situation... what can i do?

Nothing, absolutely nothing about the underhanded, backstabbing tactics of that evil monster.

You can STOP listening to gossip, and worrying about what others do and say.

You can hire a lawyer, and discuss your legal position with him or her.

You can seek counseling and medical treatment in an effort to overcome your depression.

Yes, the federal system has it's peculiarities, but we remain a nation of laws and retain our magnificent constitution to thwart situations such as you've described.

I suggest that in addition to the above activities you should stop talking about any of this to anyone but your lawyer, be careful of your associations, and continue to obey all laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back