Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Theft under $500...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

I need some answers..so here is my story. I was working for a local gas station and they had pre-paid cellphones.....the phone was worth $99.99 my life was going bad at the time, i was losing my house, i just got let go of the best job i ever had and now i was working at a gas station....so heres what i need to know, i was fired from the job before they said they have me on tape taking the cell phone....so they are trying to press charges on me for a 99 dollar cell phone...but i already been fired, so come to find out i heard there was a warrant out for me.....i never been in trouble before...the only thing that has ever happen to me was i was accused of something i didnt do thanks to me losing my I.D. and someone i guess used it and got in trouble...and i had to go to court for that but they dismissed it cause i wasnt the guy they caught...anyway, what do i do to get my warrant cleared? will i get jail time for this? i dont know what to say or anything if i have to go to court...so any help from anyone would be appreciated...i just want my life back and get this over with
this happen in Maryland!

It's difficult to say. The amount of the theft is small. It is possible to plead no contest, get a suspended sentence and probation. With regard to the arrest record you may want to apply for expugement. Hopefully this will just be a small bump on the road so stay positive and good luck.

Lewis said:
I need some answers..so here is my story. I was working for a local gas station and they had pre-paid cellphones.....the phone was worth $99.99 my life was going bad at the time, i was losing my house, i just got let go of the best job i ever had and now i was working at a gas station....so heres what i need to know, i was fired from the job before they said they have me on tape taking the cell phone....so they are trying to press charges on me for a 99 dollar cell phone...but i already been fired, so come to find out i heard there was a warrant out for me.....i never been in trouble before...the only thing that has ever happen to me was i was accused of something i didnt do thanks to me losing my I.D. and someone i guess used it and got in trouble...and i had to go to court for that but they dismissed it cause i wasnt the guy they caught...anyway, what do i do to get my warrant cleared? will i get jail time for this? i dont know what to say or anything if i have to go to court...so any help from anyone would be appreciated...i just want my life back and get this over with
this happen in Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back