Theft by taking

Aharrison

Jurisdiction
Georgia
If you stole 500+ from your employer and they found out and the fired you and they pressed charges. Then they say we want to drop the charges and hire you back because they neeed me. Then I get pulled over for speeding and get sent to jail for a warrant in my name due to the charges that they thought they dropped. Get outta jail and continue to work for them after the owner has signed 2 waivers pertaining to my case. They say it's ultimately up to the DA or the prosecutor. It's outta my bosses hands. Can the charges be dropped still. I've got a contract with them saying I'll make $500 payments each month. What should I do next?

If you stole 500+ from your employer and they found out and the fired you and they pressed charges. Then they say we want to drop the charges and hire you back because they neeed me. Then I get pulled over for speeding and get sent to jail for a warrant in my name due to the charges that they thought they dropped. Get outta jail and continue to work for them after the owner has signed 2 waivers pertaining to my case. They say it's ultimately up to the DA or the prosecutor. It's outta my bosses hands. Can the charges be dropped still. I've got a contract with them saying I'll make $500 payments each month. What should I do next?

You should discuss (including your employer's desire to NOT assist in your prosecution) with your public defender or lawyer.

You should stop discussing any aspect of the charges or case against you with anyone EXCEPT your lawyer.

You have the right to remain silent, be smart, use it!!!

Back