the small man always loses

Status
Not open for further replies.

concerned113009

So I have a lien against me I fight and put in to vacate the judgement and a counterclaim. The judge vacates my judgement against me and the plaintiff has to return my funds back to my account. Now its turn to hear my counterclaim in court and the plaintiff's attorney calls me and says two date before we are set to appear that the case they have against me they are dropping and I dont have to appear in court because they dont want me to miss a day of work. They are aware that if I dont appear them my counterclaim is not heard. I have the call logged in my phone but I didnt record what was stated. Can I use this against the plaintiffs counsel in my suit to prove that they use unlaw practices they are scavengers and will try anything

You can testify to what you allege they did.
But, I'll bet they deny it.
Don't worry about tricks.
Just prove YOUR case.
Who cares what the bums did?
It has no impact on the facts.
Plead and prove YOUR facts.
Finally, avoid all communication with opposing counsel, except in the courtroom and on the record.
This should illustrate why.
You have nothing to talk about with these demons, otherwise you wouldn't be in court.

Its the old adage. If you want to talk to me, WRITE TO ME. Don't talk to them on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back