The Secret to Florida Oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha01

Did you know that there is a chemical in citrus oil that is called d-limonene that is a sensitizer? When d-limonene is exposed to air an oxidation process takes place that changes d-limonene in to d-limonene oxide, a form that is a higher sensitizer. Did you know that a human being can be made intentionally hyper sensitive by being exposed to these chemicals? D-limonene is the chemical in the citrus oil that is in the peel of an orange or limonene. It gives the orange its smell. It is used in industry as a lubricant, food additive, cleaner, and is in industrial, commercial, and household products across the whole spectrum of supplies to the U.S. population and generally all over the world. Its sensitizing effects also cover other chemicals like methanol alcohol, formaldehyde, and formic acid. Being made hyper sensitive to these chemicals is like a death sentence. 1. You have to find out what you are dealing with. 2. The chemicals mimic the symptoms of naturally occurring disease like diabetes. 3. Making unknowable medical personnel aware of the situation is another story. 4. Combating the exposure and hyper sensitivity until you can be treated is another.
Methanol Alcohol is toxic, in the system of a human being it is metabolized in to formaldehyde that is toxic, and the formaldehyde is metabolized into formic acid that is toxic. Together these chemicals cause blindness, amputations, kidney failure, lung disease, neurological damage, and a number of other ailments.
Did you know that being hyper sensitive to these chemicals means that a normal human being walking down a street on a side walk could pass by a person with perfume or cologne on with no ill effect but a person made hyper sensitive to these chemicals could pass the same individual and have a reaction that could kill them? That's because the individual's sensitivity to the chemicals is in the millions to billions per part.
A method has been found to utilize these chemicals as a weapon as I described. An individual is made hyper sensitive to chemicals that are widely dispersed in the population and all they have to do is keep the individual sensitized. The population will knowingly and unknowingly do the rest. They actually will examine you for what type of damage the chemicals are doing to your body like Nazis Germany did to the Jewish people during the Holocaust.
Anyone that does not believe what is written here do some research online. Type in a search engine CDC, hyper sensitivity, chemical exposure, d-limonene oxide, methanol alcohol, formaldehyde, or formic acid.
If anybody tells you they can find out your age by exposing you to these chemicals they are lying. These chemicals are toxic to all living creatures, the old, the young, and anybody in between. If you are made hyper sensitive to the chemicals they have the potential to put anyone to sleep because they stimulate the human body in to producing more of the neuro transmitter called GABA that promotes sleep. Methanol Alcohol is considered an intoxicant, and a downer. Formaldehyde is called a fixer, and is used to dehydrate and preserve cells lab specimens.
It is my personnel belief that a part of the population is being made hyper sensitive to these chemicals on purpose. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and that's mine. A good example is New Orleans and the FEMA trailers with formaldehyde in them. Minorities are number one on the list for becoming hyper sensitive intentionally and unintentionally because they purchase products that are contaminated with these chemicals more than anybody else and live around them for years, such as particle board furniture that is made with glues containing these chemicals that leak off over time in their homes. The other way is for industry to knowingly supply contaminated products to the population which everybody knows is being done.
These chemicals fit the legal definition of chemical weapons. See Title 18 U.S.C. sec. 175-178.
:eek:

Last edited:
Um, what exactly is your point? I've lived in Florida my whole life, and if this were such a problem from oranges, then everyone of them that falls off the tree and starts to rot, or everyone of them that gets banged around in the processing plant would produce the gas, but I'm not hypersensitive.

Did you know that if you take a piece of orange peel and bend it in half in front of a flame, it will release a small bit of gas (probably the crap you are talking about) and you will have a small flame thrower for about 1/4 of a second? But we don't ban oranges from flying on airplanes. Does this mean that we are allowing a hazardous material on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back