The merged American Workers Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha01

Did you know that American workers have combined their physical, intellectual, creative, technical, positional, authoritive skills in to a national union that is brilliant but illegal under the RICO ACT Title 18 U.S.C. Subs, 1961-1968. They are using their positions and authority on their jobs in a capacity outside the boundaries of the legal system. Members include law enforcement, doctors, lawyers, politicians, truckers and just about anybody who works and pays taxes. Their primary targets are the unemployed, you should have guessed that one, and I guess anybody else they consider they are financially paying to maintain through taxes and public services with out just cause.
I like their spunk but I don't agree with their tactics. Eliminating a problem by creating one does not solve the problem. Say for instance they maim, mutilate, and kill every unemployed individual in the United States. They will have for the rest of their working life the medical bills of the maimed, mutilated and in some cases the burial expense's of the dead, because most of the unemployed don't have medical insurance and have to rely on public services for medical treatment. The disable that don't work receive medi care, medi cal etc. Who pays for public services? The working class, right. So how are they going to come out ahead by giving a lot of people life time expensive ailments. The math is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back