the courts vs me

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

In cleveland ohio I was driving and out of the blue the police pulled me over.. They ran my license and came back and told me that my license was suspended... Yes, they were suspended around march- june... I paid for my reinstatement fee in august... So after june I began driving my car... Only to have the police to stop me and tell me that they still is suspended... I went to court and they keep continuing it... How could they not be suspended at the dmv but the police say it is and the money for my insurance is coming out of my bank account... How can I win my case?

In cleveland ohio I was driving and out of the blue the police pulled me over.. They ran my license and came back and told me that my license was suspended... Yes, they were suspended around march- june... I paid for my reinstatement fee in august... So after june I began driving my car... Only to have the police to stop me and tell me that they still is suspended... I went to court and they keep continuing it... How could they not be suspended at the dmv but the police say it is and the money for my insurance is coming out of my bank account... How can I win my case?

You will NOT win your case here.

You need an attorney.

I suggest you ask around, your pals, your relatives, your co-workers, and those you trust for leads about good attorneys.

Then HIRE one.

You will only screw this up more, and it'll end up costing you more.

Hire an attorney, (or maybe the court will appoint one to represent you), either way, get an attorney.

Follow the directions the attorney provides.

These cases are impossible to beat, but you can minimize the damage.

Well, you can't, but a smart lawyer can minimize the damage (financially and penalty wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back