Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication The Best MIP Story ( I Need Help )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianLaquerre

Hi im 20 i live in michigan and here is my story i really need help on this....
Im currently finishing my 1year probation for DUI yes a dui and no i wasnt driveing but dont want to get into that.

The day before easter me and my buddys decide to hit this bar up it was 18-Over to get in the bar was packed so we decided to park behind this building with no private parking signs or anything of such to deny us the right to park. My buddys went in ahead of me while i stayed in the back of my friends car to talk to my friends on my cell phone ( didnt wanna do it with all the bar music hard to hear) about 10 minutes after they left 5 cop cars road up so i got out of the car locked it and as i got done locking it they slammed me agaisnt the car. I asked what was the meaning of this and they didnt say anything. The cop continued to search me and asked me if i had any dope and asked me what i was doing back here. I of course said no and explained my buddys parked behind here and i was just about to head to the bar. He put hand cuffs on me and threw me into the back of the cop car. He drove around for a little bit and still would not tell me the meaning after i asked, By now i assumed that something had happen here. The cop pulled up next to his friend and asked if he could take me so he could leave and the cop asked him if he wanted to hammer me? hammer me i thought for what? The cop dragged me out searched me again and asked what the hell i was doing back here while my friends in a silver truck robbed the place? I didnt have any idea what he was talking about so i told him that and he threw me in the back of his car. I over heard the cops talking saying the neighbor claimed that a silver truck robbed this place and stole there land orneiment. Obvisouly i was not sitting in a silver truck. So he unlocked my friends car went through the glove box the backseat and then the trunk. As he was going through the trunk he opened my buddys bags and searched EVERYTHING. He came back and asked me where my friends were with the hand? Again i told him i have no idea he asked me if the beer in the back was mine and i said no. He then gave me a breath analyzer and didnt say anything after wards which im guessing i passed lol. He took me out of the cop car wrote me a MIP then made me dump the beer in the trunk and the beer in the back out. As i was doing so i told him this is not my car and how did he have a right to search the trunk he got angry with me asking questions and impounded my friends car under suspision pardon my spelling of being involved in a crime.

Im wonder was this lawful? And how do i get out of this MIP i do not need it to mess up my probation. First off my questions are did he have right to unlock and search the owner of the car while he was not there?, Did he have a right to cuff me throw me in the back without reading me my rights?, did he have right to give me the MIP for the beer in the back?, and did he have the right to impound the car?.

The owner of the bar was angry at the cops actions and said he would testify for us on whatever we need.

Note: on the ticket all it says is MIP (possess Alcohol )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back