Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Thanks to all those..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffypuff

I've never shoplifted, but I find this board fascinating and read it often.

I wanted to offer gratitude that the suspected thieves who come here often neglect to give. In particular, I wanted to thank you those of you give realistic advice that balances out this forum. (This is in sharp contrast to that other forum that shall not be named, which has become an echo chamber for pro-prosecution types and security firms employed by various retailer consortia.) In particular, thank you to Army Judge and Moose along with another poster with a Russian-sounding username beginning with R that I can't recall at the moment.

The three of you have helped dozens of people who've made a serious mistake and are now frightened and often confused. I wish you could be recognized somehow. :party:

Fluffypuff, how kind of you for singling out our forum.
Personally, I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our small service to others.

It is an immense honor and a pleasure to assist folks with their legal issues.

Again, thank you for your very kind words.

We try to help where we can.

To those who sent me PMs suggesting other sites that can help:

I appreciate it, but I'm not looking for help since I've never shoplifted or otherwise committed a crime. (Given how many "my friend went to Target.." posts you see here, I can see why you'd have a hard time believing this.) I'm just fascinated by why people commit crimes, and I sometimes procrastinate by coming to sites like this one.

While I find many of the thieves annoying, I find some of the responses to them worse. That's why I posted the above.

As far as the other site mentioned in the PM, you may want to put it in a "sticky" post so that those who need additional help can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back