Texas has a big, BIG problem in the Child Support Division!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaclear

Texas has a big, BIG problem in the Child Support division (Please read this complete statement for it shows the true nature of the agency)

I'm in the same stutation; I am a father of two. One I take care of by myself and the second is in the custody of different female. I love both but the Texas courts WILL not see past the skirt!

I have two different problems:

1. The child I take care of (4 years old), I love greatly and have supported by myself willingly. The mother is a major drug user and in and out of jail. But, I want her to stay away from my daughter and I don't care if she ever pays a dime (Which she doesn't)! The problem is she likes power, and holds her parental rights over my head. She doesn't care about the child, just the power over me. CPS has taken her other child away (What a great mother!!)

This is the problem I have with both situations, their drive to feel empowered!

2. The second child lives in another state (The court doesn't care!). She will not let me see her without her supervision. This is what the 8 year old court document states. I can't change the document without a lot of money and a great lawyer. But the Child Support agency will be happy to add things to it to favor the mother. I have paid over 400 dollars a month in child support without any rights!!!! This woman is filling my child's head with hateful things about me and I still have no rights. Texas has a big, BIG problem in the Child Support division. I want to drop my rights to prevent more harm to my child and my life. The mother doesn't work; your tax dollars support her and my child support! I call the child support division to find out information, and they treat me like scum. I do my part, WHY!!!!!

To make things worse I went to file for child support on the child I take care, and the forms are all bias and the questions are geared to the females like "If the father can't pay, do you know someone in the father's life that can?" I know my situation is a little different, but if the child support agency is supposed to take a neutral ground why the form is worded that way?!?

This info may help both of your issues:
I called the Child Support Office and started to ask questions about the filing of child support against the mother (What a surprise, they still treated me like a dog). I asked if I could put a provision in the contract advising the mother that if she ever wanted to give up her rights, she would have to pay a dime. And the lady told me and I quote "If she gives up her rights, then there is nothing in the contract to enforce. She will still be required to pay any balances, but they would stop accruing and the rights would be terminated." I have heard this before BUT never from the child support office! I would give up hope, I have suffered for 8 years and I wish someone with a lot of money stand up and fight this unfair system!! I want my freedom!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back