Terminating personal authorization(s) on contracts I signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So... I signed these two "membership contracts" contracts from this multilevel marketing company. A pyramid scheme in nutshell.

I want to cancel this junk so in the fine print it says: "This authorization shall remain in effect until I notify "COMPANY" in writing to terminate the authorization."

So how specific do I have to be with this letter of "termination"?

Like how's this:

This is letter is a notice to terminate my authorization(s) and/or agreement(s) contained in the document(s) titled:
"First Application"
and:
"Other Application"
Terminate any authorization(s) and/or agreement(s) between: "Company" and I, John Denver, contained within the two documents signed on 7/11/2014 with effect on July 28, 2014. Please send me a written confirmation within 30 days, confirming that the cancellation is put into effect.

Sincerely,

Signature......

John Denver
123 Hard Lane.
City, State, Zip

So... I signed these two "membership contracts" contracts from this multilevel marketing company. A pyramid scheme in nutshell.

I want to cancel this junk so in the fine print it says: "This authorization shall remain in effect until I notify "COMPANY" in writing to terminate the authorization."

So how specific do I have to be with this letter of "termination"?

Like how's this:

This is letter is a notice to terminate my authorization(s) and/or agreement(s) contained in the document(s) titled:
"First Application"
and:
"Other Application"
Terminate any authorization(s) and/or agreement(s) between: "Company" and I, John Denver, contained within the two documents signed on 7/11/2014 with effect on July 28, 2014. Please send me a written confirmation within 30 days, confirming that the cancellation is put into effect.

Sincerely,

Signature......

John Denver
123 Hard Lane.
City, State, Zip

You've pretty much nailed it.
Always send it certified, registered mail (return receipt requested) or via FedEx or UPS.
That way you have proof of delivery, acceptance, and signature of recipient.
Less is always more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back