terminating contract w/property mgr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crete456

Hello...heres my situation...
Signed 1yr contract with Property Managemant Co w/30 day written notice if either party wish to end ...
Lease agreement is in PM's name, nowere is my name on lease...
PM has made blunder after blunder e.g.
Tenant fails to pay rent for May but PM mails civil complaint
to wrong court(5 week delay)...
Finally get to court on July 30, judgement for May,June,
July's rent but possession stays with tenant for PM's
failure to provide proof of 5 day notice service, we now
must go back to court...
Where we stand now is that I cannot get in touch with PM who claims she mailed out 5 day notice on the 1st of August since tenant has not paid rent for August and also I found out that theres a dog in my house, last I heard from her was on the 13th when I asked for a copy of judgement from court...
WHAT CAN I DO LEGALLY?...I want everything placed in my name and fire PM...is lease addendum required?...can I proceed with 5 day notice on my own before 30 day notice is given to PM...after the 5 day notice is served must I include anything on the civil complaint that I will be filing with the court stating I'm taking over lease?...how do I get judgement in my name...how do I get security deposit back from PM...If it makes any difference I live in New Jersey and plan on moving back to my house when tenant is evicted...I currently am renting and I'm losing all my money due to the fact that in 2 weeks it will bw 5 months with no rent... Thank You for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back