Tennant marriage belongings

Status
Not open for further replies.

woods

Hello is is difficult but ive been married for a year and 2 months my wife was renting a town home when we met so when we got married i move in never actually talk about bills on who should pay what and am saying that because she is using this reason to keep some of my appliance belongings Saying i ow her for bills one day i left to go to church and got a phone call from my mother saying all of my cloths was inside of my car witch wasnt working but i had it parked their now previous she told me about a week our two that she was moving bet never did i guess trying to get me out quicker so how do i go about getting my electrical appliances As Far as TV stereos DVDs she put me out illegally my name wasnt on the lease but she want give my electric appliances Back help

You'll need to settle this in the divorce. Go to a lawyer,he or she can help you fix this mess. You aren't going to fix by yourself. You'll need a court order to help you get this smoothed out.

The attorney can arrange to be paid out of the marital estate. The worst thing you can do is try to do this yourself. If you start that, violence can sometimes erupt. In many cases, it might be best to walk away. No amount of junk is worth getting arrested, fighting criminal charges, and all that follows. Be very careful.

You might not get your property back, but she could be ordered to pay you for it. All of this gets settled in court if you can't do it yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back