Breaking a Lease tenant suspend payment

Melby

I am renting a 50 sq.m space and got a 10 years lease contract. it starts 2010 of feb. The building do not have bldg permit and occupancy which is very common in our place here in the province. i secure a bldg permit for the additional 2nd floor but they denied the permit for the existing bldg should secure first.i spend a lot of money for the plan and engineers and paying the clearances but they do not sign the permit unless the ground floor had it. my application expires and i gave up this time and try to sublet the space but it will have the same problem because she will need occupancy permit before she will have the business permit. i paid until may 2015 and i suspend the payment of june and july because i would like to force her to secure the certificate of use of the place. she get mad and sent me a letter to pay the arrears or vacate the place in three days. Our contract i believed was breach before i sublet it because of neglecting her obligations and i do not want it to happen to the sub lesse. she said i was the one to breach the contract of not paying her. What i have to do in three day notice? She do not have a business permit of renting the commercial space. its too long already for me and i am losing my patience

I am renting a 50 sq.m space and got a 10 years lease contract. it starts 2010 of feb. The building do not have bldg permit and occupancy which is very common in our place here in the province. i secure a bldg permit for the additional 2nd floor but they denied the permit for the existing bldg should secure first.i spend a lot of money for the plan and engineers and paying the clearances but they do not sign the permit unless the ground floor had it. my application expires and i gave up this time and try to sublet the space but it will have the same problem because she will need occupancy permit before she will have the business permit. i paid until may 2015 and i suspend the payment of june and july because i would like to force her to secure the certificate of use of the place. she get mad and sent me a letter to pay the arrears or vacate the place in three days. Our contract i believed was breach before i sublet it because of neglecting her obligations and i do not want it to happen to the sub lesse. she said i was the one to breach the contract of not paying her. What i have to do in three day notice? She do not have a business permit of renting the commercial space. its too long already for me and i am losing my patience

Sorry, we focus on US law. No one here, to my knowledge knows anything about law in the PI.

Back