H Visa Temporary premium processing suspended for H1B extensions.

Jasmine12

Hi All, I have just signed and sent back the offer letter. And now I came to know from the recent annoucement by USCIS that the premium processing is suspended.
I am just looking for an H1B transfer and not extension. Can I get my transfer done without extension under premium processing? If yes how?
Thanks in Advance

You might want to ask USCIS or an immigration attorney. Someone here may come along with some additional info for you.

Hi All, I have just signed and sent back the offer letter. And now I came to know from the recent annoucement by USCIS that the premium processing is suspended.
I am just looking for an H1B transfer and not extension. Can I get my transfer done without extension under premium processing? If yes how?
Thanks in Advance

There are far too many of you, so the government is considering decreasing your numbers, culling the herd, so to speak.
There are far too many Americans and Green Card holders that are unable to work, because too many of the H1B types have taken their jobs (at least that is the prevailing wisdom).
I suggest you consult a licensed immigration lawyer, spend some of that money you're making to see if your desires can be achieved.

Back