Template letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pobby

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Hello. I am helping a friend to appeal a verdict for a friend who has served his term in prison.
I have inspected his case and there seem to be many points that are very questionable.
My friend has health issues including learning difficulties and we have now a letter from his doctor saying that he is likely to agree to any request whilst under pressure.
I have to write a letter that gives me the authority to act on his behalf. Please could someone give me a link to a template letter to that effect? Thank you.

Hello. I am helping a friend to appeal a verdict for a friend who has served his term in prison.
I have inspected his case and there seem to be many points that are very questionable.
My friend has health issues including learning difficulties and we have now a letter from his doctor saying that he is likely to agree to any request whilst under pressure.
I have to write a letter that gives me the authority to act on his behalf. Please could someone give me a link to a template letter to that effect? Thank you.
As was mentioned, this forum is for US law matters only. In the US, what you are doing would likely be considered the unlawful practice of law. I suspect that the UK may have similar restrictions on layperson practicing law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back