Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Tampering with public and private records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasha

Jurisdiction
New Hampshire
I was arrested on a warrant for tampering with records. It is in regards to a girl who has a restraining order on me said I called her job and emailed her job to get her fired. She also said I created fake Facebook's of her. I was just appointed a public defender. It is a misdemeanor a. In the past I got diversion for criminal threatening of the same girl . I'm extremely nervous and don't want to do time for something like this. What are possible punishments

Last edited:
What can I expect

Maybe. PROBATION, FINES, COSTS, and another order directing you to stay 1000 feet away from Sweet Princess, also telling you not to contact her in any manner or form.

If you fail to obey, expect3 to 6 months in some filthy county jail.

Just a guess mind you

I'm extremely nervous and don't want to do time for something like this.

Then stop acting stupid and abide by the conditions of the restraining order.

Oh, and it's nice that you want to show everyone what you look like, but this isn't facebook and you're just making it easier to identify who you are.

You should SHUT UP and stop posting about your crimes online - only speak with your attorney.

Oh, and it's nice that you want to show everyone what you look like, but this isn't facebook and you're just making it easier to identify who you are.

You should SHUT UP and stop posting about your crimes online - only speak with your attorney.
Your a racist

No wonder your a racist. Your a cop. You probably day dream about shooting African Americans Asshole. This is why cops have a bad reputation

Maybe. PROBATION, FINES, COSTS, and another order directing you to stay 1000 feet away from Sweet Princess, also telling you not to contact her in any manner or form.

If you fail to obey, expect3 to 6 months in some filthy county jail.

Just a guess mind you
This is what everyone is telling me

If you have a clean record, you might get unsupervised probation.
That means time passes and the episode is over, if you have no legal issues.
For years ago I had criminal threatening with the same girl They have me diversion and I completed it. They have her a restraining order. Then I have one issue with criminal tress passing last year at a ex but the charge was cleared this February. I had to pay a fine and a class.

Stasha, watch the mouth. No one knows or cares what race you are; we're not mind-readers and we can't see you through the computer screen. You still haven't answered zdoodah's question, and it's on point to what you might expect, so if you really want answers and not just a venting place, you might want to do that.

For years ago I had criminal threatening with the same girl They have me diversion and I completed it. They have her a restraining order. Then I have one issue with criminal tress passing last year at a ex but the charge was cleared this February. I had to pay a fine and a class.

That complicates matters.

All you can do is work with your lawyer and strive to overcome your anger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back