T-Mobile Fraud

A

Agausnell

Jurisdiction
Idaho
I feel like my word is worth nothing to T-Mobile after being a loyal customer. There was a girl who had a relationship with a Employee at T-Mobile and used him to Charge phones and accessories to my Account without my knowledge. I found out because my bill was extremely high so I called T-Mobile. I then got a rep. who told me I had went down and bought all these things on my account the previous day. I told her no I did not I think I would know if I bought a phone yesterday! I had to argue with her that I did not even go to the T-Mobile store nor did I get a phone call or email stating anything because I am the only one that should be aloud to access such things. Then they relayed the message to T-Mobile fraud who said they would investigate and call me within 72 hours. After waiting to be contacted and still no reply I had to call them. Only to find out they had marked my account saying I need to file a police report but did not tell me and gave me 3 days to do it. So I went don't to the police station and they we closed for a holiday, so I called the following day. I called T-Mobile again, and they told me they already investigated and had proof I did it. There is no way so I asked them to provide the proof because I did not do it. They then told me to down to the T-Mobile store and request the verification for that day. They could not provide that information. I filed the police report on top of doing everything I possibly could because its been 2 months now and I am still paying for it after they said they would take the charges away only for the accessories she purchased and charged to my credit, but not for the 300 dollar phone. This is not my fault and I am being punished for it and its not right. I don't know where to go from here. They should have fired Adam for letting anyone charge anything to someone's account they are NOT authorized on. I believe he tried to cover his tracks and make it look like I was the one who gave the ok and I most defiantly did not. Please Help T-Mobile is acting like its no big deal but no where in my contract does it say any joe shmo off the street can come in and get brand new phones and all the works without the account holders permission. I am just so upset!! Please can anyone tell me what I can do and how I can make them do something about it.

I feel like my word is worth nothing to T-Mobile after being a loyal customer. There was a girl who had a relationship with a Employee at T-Mobile and used him to Charge phones and accessories to my Account without my knowledge. I found out because my bill was extremely high so I called T-Mobile. I then got a rep. who told me I had went down and bought all these things on my account the previous day. I told her no I did not I think I would know if I bought a phone yesterday! I had to argue with her that I did not even go to the T-Mobile store nor did I get a phone call or email stating anything because I am the only one that should be aloud to access such things. Then they relayed the message to T-Mobile fraud who said they would investigate and call me within 72 hours. After waiting to be contacted and still no reply I had to call them. Only to find out they had marked my account saying I need to file a police report but did not tell me and gave me 3 days to do it. So I went don't to the police station and they we closed for a holiday, so I called the following day. I called T-Mobile again, and they told me they already investigated and had proof I did it. There is no way so I asked them to provide the proof because I did not do it. They then told me to down to the T-Mobile store and request the verification for that day. They could not provide that information. I filed the police report on top of doing everything I possibly could because its been 2 months now and I am still paying for it after they said they would take the charges away only for the accessories she purchased and charged to my credit, but not for the 300 dollar phone. This is not my fault and I am being punished for it and its not right. I don't know where to go from here. They should have fired Adam for letting anyone charge anything to someone's account they are NOT authorized on. I believe he tried to cover his tracks and make it look like I was the one who gave the ok and I most defiantly did not. Please Help T-Mobile is acting like its no big deal but no where in my contract does it say any joe shmo off the street can come in and get brand new phones and all the works without the account holders permission. I am just so upset!! Please can anyone tell me what I can do and how I can make them do something about it.

You don't have many options.
The two options that might be available to you are as follows:

1 - Write a letter to the CEO of T-Mobile, not text style, but a formal business letter asking for the executive to assist you.

2 - File a lawsuit against T-Mobile in your county's small claims court seeking as damages the amount you believed you paid because of T-Mobile's error.

Good luck.

Back