Suspended From Ebay But Husbands Account Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2draw01

Hi,
Can someone help me with an issue, Ebay doesn't seem to have phone numbers, they hide behind there email system.

Anyway, myself and my husband were suspended from ebay, it turns out my husband left his account still owing a couple of people money.

They suspended him and myself and told us to give refunds and fix the account.

We fixed the account with my Paypal and mailed the reciepts via email to them several times. We have yet to get an answer.

I would like to know is there any law regarding this matter. Doesn't ebay need a phone number?? I would like to sue them for every ebay member out there that is getting screwed.

Still Working to Get back Ebay Account These People (ebay) are a joke!!!!

I gave all refunds to people, faxed in a signed copy of Reinstatement and now they want me to fix all negative feedbacks, even though this person who purchased from me, didn't mail the auction product back. They want me to kiss a persons butt who complained about me when it wasn't neccessary. This has got to stop. Is there a way that these people (ebay) can be stopped??? Does anyone have any ideas about this???

Some of us need this job and this is outragous! :confused:

eBay's phone number is 800-322-9266 or 888-749-3229, which can be reached (in Omaha, Nebraska) from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Their fax number in California is 408/376-4902 or 408/626-4901.

Paypal (who is now owned by eBay) phone number is 888-221-1161.

If your didn't get your merchandise back from the buyer, don't refund the money. But make sure you have proof that you sent the product (postal receipt, etc.) or you are screwed! Sorry.

Thank you so very much, I'm crazy at this point. I have no job, no money to feed my three kids and I did all they ask and they keep asking for more and more. I finally wrote them and ask them to just say they don't want me back. I feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack and a nervous breakdown, these ebay people don't realize that they need better working conditions and a better security system, they make all that money and where does it go???

I had very few choices with this person who I had to refund. Ebay (as great as they are) directed me to THERE square trade which is a joke, the guy said he wouldn't help me, I had to refund him in order to get my job back, that was days ago and every day, I get one email from customer service or there stupid security adding something else I have to do. Is there any help out there for this??? Anything?? This is wrong and unfair!!! :mad:

call attorney generals office

Hi, I noticed how, first of all, you were asking about Ebay's phone numbers. Well that information and a lot more is available to you on the Web, just google things like that, for instance google "ebay phone number" and you get it.

Now don't give up talking with Ebay. You should undestand that the people who answer phones for Ebay are not the kind of people who are allowed to make any decisions ever.

You have to talk to the "managers" or the head people. Now Ebay has a LOT of phone numbers and offices all over the place. You can try getting ahold of share holder services, their public affairs office, or customer relations department people. Be persistent. Be calm and talk to them nicely. Keep trying. Sooner or probably later you will find that one right person who will help you.

The state of California takes a great deal of interest in Ebay/Paypal because they had had 10000000's of complaints. Complain to them, google them, you can send a complaint form online, they do read it. Complain to the BBB in San Jose where Ebay is. They have also gotten 10000's of complaints against Ebay/Paypal.

It's really painful and hard, but you'll get good at it. Welcome to the club, you are not alone. Websites like http://ebaysucks.com/ and http://paypalsucks.com/ are proof of this.

luv2draw01 said:
Thank you so very much, I'm crazy at this point. I have no job, no money to feed my three kids and I did all they ask and they keep asking for more and more. I finally wrote them and ask them to just say they don't want me back. I feel like i'm gonna have a heart attack and a nervous breakdown, these ebay people don't realize that they need better working conditions and a better security system, they make all that money and where does it go???

If you have no job, then you do not have the money to file a lawsuit.

Limited and blocked ebay selling account.

Like one of the posters below, my account has been blocked because of one psychotic customer that has went on a fake ID campaign and purchasing items from me to leave negative feedback, causing ebay to block my account, just after I entered several thousands of dollars worth of store inventory. This faker is fooling or playing ebay's investigators by buying 10-15 $.99 mystery auctions to build feedback score thus getting past the buyer block ebay offers sellers for feedback less than 10. This faker will then buy an item from me, pay for it, wait till I ship it to a friend or a fake address, then hit me with the negative feedback. They do not care about getting a neg in return because this ID is an alias.
Ebay will not remove the feedback because the fakers ID appears to be genuine with several FB scores.

I have been told by ebay to release my account from block, I must FIX ALL THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
I asked them do I have to buy a mutual feedback from an irate customer, they said no, of course, but they do not care one way or the other.
I fear I am going to have to lose my massive FB score and close down shop and open a new store with a new ID and start all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back