Survey marker in the wrong place

Daxler

My neighbor, to the west, had his property subdivided and sold off part of it in 2000.
Recently his neighbor, farther to the west, had his property surveyed and found the old larger parcel lines to be off by 5 feet to the east.
Now the neighbor next to me wants to claim the 5 feet of land he had subdivided off, and sold back in 2000, despite the fact that utility posts, fence, and 2 buildings on his property, and 1 on mine have been installed or built off his subdivided lines.
If he had it surveyed, subdivided, platted or plotted, and it's been sold 3 times, can he claim the 5 feet?

My neighbor, to the west, had his property subdivided and sold off part of it in 2000.
Recently his neighbor, farther to the west, had his property surveyed and found the old larger parcel lines to be off by 5 feet to the east.
Now the neighbor next to me wants to claim the 5 feet of land he had subdivided off, and sold back in 2000, despite the fact that utility posts, fence, and 2 buildings on his property, and 1 on mine have been installed or built off his subdivided lines.
If he had it surveyed, subdivided, platted or plotted, and it's been sold 3 times, can he claim the 5 feet?

Nothing we tell you will be of any real value to you.
You need to hire yourself a lawyer, if you really care about this.

Back