1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Surgeons Favorite Patients (not for the easily offended)

Discussion in 'Lawyer Jokes, Stories' started by bo66ie, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bo66ie

bo66ie Law Topic Starter New Member

Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and discussing their work. "I think accountants are the easiest to operate on," said the first surgeon. "You open them up and everything inside is numbered."

"I think librarians are the easiest to operate on," said the second. "You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order."

"I like to operate on electricians," said the third. "You open them up and everything inside is color-coded."

"I like to operate on lawyers," said the fourth. "They’re heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their asses are interchangeable." :rolleyes:

"I like to operate on Engineers," said the fifth. "They always understand when you have a few parts leftover when you're done.
    "

2. presutin

presutin Moderator

This is so accurate... if you know what I mean! Great joke!

3. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

LOL... I can't remember where but there is some other lawyer joke that also makes reference to interchangeable parts! This one though is quite versatile and can apply to a number of professions. Keep 'em coming!

4. Forever4given

Forever4given New Member

Oh yeah! Ahhh ha ha ha, that was a good one, I needed that!