surg tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

tami

ihave been a tech for 28yrs. fter my hosp. closed went to another was there 13yrs. our management began really bad. i have a perfect file any ways was called into office where my boss informed me i need to see a pysch. doctor cause she thought i was crazy. so i applied for a new job. some how thyings went from bad to worse. so i asked for transfer waiver to look for another job in the system. so i got a job interview went 2 times. even got a statement i got the job. but when they called previous employer someone said very mean and baed things about me which was not true and i didnt get the job.when i called my superisor she said she was on vacation at the time and would find out. well she called bvack and said no one said that. when icalled the other place they was adamate that someone did say it. i have put in for new postions and no one calls. my file is perfect never been wrote up. never in trouble what gives. i think they have black balled me

Your boss actually said, "I think you're crazy so you should see a psych. doctor"?

Why would she do that?

What were the mean and bad things said about you?

New manager came in and wanted to clean house. She did all right all of us old timers are gone. As for the other place I can't get a straight answer.

No how do I prove this. Recruiter at main campus is the one who told me what was done. I have her name

If you can't prove,it was never said. It would be a cold day, you know where, that even if it was said, an employer would ever admit saying anything negative in that way. You can forget this, or not, there's nothing you can do about it.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back