Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication supply of alcohol to minors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthm2004

I am currently 1 1/2 years into a 5 year SIS probation period.For a non alcohol/drug offense, in the state of MO. The other day i had a party at my house with of age drinkers and some underage teens who were not consuming alcohol at all. period. The cops came on a tip that there was underage drinking going on. they issued 4 MIPs to some of the teens and 4 supply alcohol to minors to the adults. they were told by everyone there that the only drinkers were of age but issued the citations with court dates anyway. They never gave anyone a PBT and then let all the underagers drive home. my question is can this stand for me (supply alcohol to minors) if they let them drive away on there own and did not give anyone a PBT? Wouldnt that be like them going to a party of "OF" age drinkers, and issuing the same citations if one of those people brought there son/daughter along? Im really worried about what this will do to me since as stated i am on probation for a felony SIS. And not sure what todo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back