supervisor harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcramer1

I have worked for New York State for 30 years and have no disciplinary problems. I studied for one year and received a promotion where the supervisor harassed me and treated me diffrently then simillary situated employees and he demoted me after 11 moths and one week into a year probationary period. I complained about the harassment soon after it began 3 months into my promotion and exausted every available administrative remedy by meeting with my union (who was a friend of my harasser) and I did not know this at the time. I complained to my agencies bias unit who never contacted me and did no investigation at all. I filed at the E.E.O.C and received an administrative settlement based on the discrimination but did not receive my promotion back. I filed and received an administrative settlement from the Public Employees Relation Board and still did not receive my promotion back. I filed a law suit in the Fedral District Court and When we were going through depositions in my case both of my supervisors lied under oath, I can prove that they both lied one I have a tape recorded conversation where he stated one thing and under oath he stated a diffrent version. The other supervisor I can prove perjured himself throgh witness testimony. The Federal District Court Judge dismissed my case on summary judgement and she previously worked for the agency that I am suing. ( no recusal) I can not believe that this injustice happened to me and I have filed an appeal pro-sey. There are many other issues of fact that the judge disreguarded and reatliation was not looked into at all .

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your story. When you have a legal question, be sure to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back