Suing CIA and FBI, Two US Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee dee

Jurisdiction
California
I am seeking an attorney firm to sue the CIA and FBI for unpaid services. They used me as a slave for high end independent contractor services tracking the most wanted terrorists in the world for a decade, while risking the lives of the American people, causing me to beg and borrow survival funds from angry relatives and more, go bankrupt and used secrecy as empowerment to inflict slavery, mayhem, wrongdoing, and threats. I've called employment lawyers, civil rights lawyers but none thus far can take on my case. I don't know exactly what area of law that a team or lawyer has to be educated in to control and direct justice relating to US agencies who are used to committing crimes and violating human rights, civil rights, and perpetrating racism or slavery throughout history. They owe me an 8 digit sum of monies earned from my historically significant crucial works and I have suffered immensely because of their infliction of financial torture, lack of morality and ethics, and other mayhem they produced, threatening my mother's life.

You may wish to speak to a mental health professional prior to pursuing any legal matters. This will help you to fend off the inevitable attacks on your mental status. Once you have done that and received verification as to your mental health, then come back for assistance (if you still need legal assistance).

You may wish to speak to a mental health professional prior to pursuing any legal matters. This will help you to fend off the inevitable attacks on your mental status. Once you have done that and received verification as to your mental health, then come back for assistance (if you still need legal assistance).

I don't need drugs, electric shock, or any type of sabotage which may include discrediting my work and service. I would simply like the money owed me, an apology, and punitive damages. My good mental health does depend on being treated with civil respect, decency, by law, and being paid for my long years of special services. An old trick of the CIA was to use psychiatry to discredit good honest decent law abiding Americans to discredit their statements and pursuance of justice. Study the MKUltra Experiments conducted by the CIA for many decades; whereas, Psychiatry was used to literally murder people, cause them to "forget", and to isolate them and black sheep them, so no one would believe what they claimed. WRONG ANSWER!

I am seeking an attorney firm to sue the CIA and FBI for unpaid services. They used me as a slave for high end independent contractor services tracking the most wanted terrorists in the world for a decade, while risking the lives of the American people, causing me to beg and borrow survival funds from angry relatives and more, go bankrupt and used secrecy as empowerment to inflict slavery, mayhem, wrongdoing, and threats. I've called employment lawyers, civil rights lawyers but none thus far can take on my case. I don't know exactly what area of law that a team or lawyer has to be educated in to control and direct justice relating to US agencies who are used to committing crimes and violating human rights, civil rights, and perpetrating racism or slavery throughout history. They owe me an 8 digit sum of monies earned from my historically significant crucial works and I have suffered immensely because of their infliction of financial torture, lack of morality and ethics, and other mayhem they produced, threatening my mother's life.

Thank you for risking your life to keep America and her citizens safe.

You're a true hero/heroine for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back