1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Student visa rejected F Visa

Discussion in 'Cultural, Training, Student Visa' started by hoaoadp, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoaoadp

hoaoadp Law Topic Starter Banned

My student visa application was rejected because of the section 214 (b). I don't know what I can do now. All my documents regarding school and finance were okay and I got rejected for not having strong ties to my home country. I was in the U.S. with J-1 visa which I extended with an additional year J-1 status.(Though before I changed status I came home visiting my parents and also before my status has expired I came home. SO I never done anything illegal.)
    All the questions asked were regarding my school program and non of them about my family.
    Could someone help me with what I could do? Of course since I was going to be a student I can't really use the option of hiring a lawyer for hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Thanks in advance.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Go home, your home country.

The authorities denied you, we didn't.

We have no authority to deny you.

The USA is broke.

Go home, if you don't, I hope they find you, arrest you, and deport you.

I won't help an alien (or even a citizen) break our laws.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

3. disagreeable

disagreeable Well-Known Member

This is not a denial based on criminal activity. It is a denial based on a failure to prove intent NOT to immigrate.

hoaoadp likes this.