Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft stolen British passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

crockett

What is the penalty for a stolen British passport. Somebody who i used to know who was mentally unstable accused me of stealing his and told me I was looking at a long prison sentence because it was a federal crime. He said he had evidence that i had stolen it and the police were coming for me. also could i press any charges against him for harassment if he pulls anything like this again?

What is the penalty for a stolen British passport. Somebody who i used to know who was mentally unstable accused me of stealing his and told me I was looking at a long prison sentence because it was a federal crime. He said he had evidence that i had stolen it and the police were coming for me. also could i press any charges against him for harassment if he pulls anything like this again?

When people say the FBI is coming, The Stasi, The KGB, even Monk or all of the fake cops on every Law & Order Show; its best to ignore them.

The cops won't care, nor will the civil law.

Besides, why worry over what anyone says if you're innocent?

I'm sure that stealing a US passport is a serious federal crime.
But, stealing a UK passport (or other foreign passport) is at least a state crime, and I'm sure there's some obscure "Title 18USCXXX" federal statute to cover it. I'm just too darned lazy to look it up.
You didn't do it, so why worry?

well initially he sent me a text telling me to give back his passport. i had no idea he went of the deep end at that point so i stupidly played along i said i had his passport..and how much is it worth to him? as a total joke in reply to him accusing me of it. I know it was stupid but i had no idea who i was dealing with at that time..i really thought he was kidding...this was about 3 years ago..it still gives me the willies

well initially he sent me a text telling me to give back his passport. i had no idea he went of the deep end at that point so i stupidly played along i said i had his passport..and how much is it worth to him? as a total joke in reply to him accusing me of it. I know it was stupid but i had no idea who i was dealing with at that time..i really thought he was kidding...this was about 3 years ago..it still gives me the willies

I would imagine.
Even if you did it, as long as you say no more about it, 3 year old text messages are meaningless.
If you are arrested, make no admissions, no confessions, offer no explanations' just name, address, date of birth and say I want to speak with a lawyer.
No matter what they say, just keep saying, I want a lawyer, please, and I don't want to discuss anything about anything with you, thank you.

i didn't steal it.....why would i steal a British passport lol....but the other question if he pulls this again this type of harassment..because he lives near me..what should i do?

i didn't steal it.....why would i steal a British passport lol....but the other question if he pulls this again this type of harassment..because he lives near me..what should i do?

Ignore his ignorant arse. LOL ..........................

also could i press any charges against him for harassment if he pulls anything like this again?

Your best bet is just to ignore him as noted by army judge.

Crockett...are you related to another poster called "dancingwiththestarsfan"?

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back