Stock sec 506 d

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanDarwich

I have invested in an REG 506 D firm and need help to gain control of the company in order to structure the company. The unique CUSIP for the company is 69829X101. I need advise and filing of the proper paper work. I will be welling to issue shares a good amount for the advise and welling to issue going forward for legal counsel.

I review the Company information again and found out that it is Reg 506 D. Regulation D (or Reg D) contains the rules providing exemptions from the registration requirements, allowing some companies to offer and sell their securities without having to register the securities with the SEC.

Rule 506 Sale of securities can be to an unlimited number of accredited investors and up to 35 other purchasers. Unlike Rule 505, all non-accredited investors, either alone or with a purchaser representative, must be sophisticated - that is, they must have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to make them capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.

Thanks,
Sean Darwich

I suggest you abandon this scheme immediately.
Why?
What you're proposing, if I read it correctly, is going to bring you trouble, criminal justice troubles.
There is no way to skirt the law.
Don't try it, it's been attempted, and people end up in prison when they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back