Medical Malpractice Still not healed

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpNva

2yrs ago I fell and injured my neck or spine and right shoulder, I had 2 injections in my shoulder, all together a year or so of pt, I had surgery on my shoulder and as soon as I asked the doctor to help me get SSI he stopped my pt and told the therapist to tell me it's my neck or spine...so I guess he did surgery on my shoulder for nothing because I continue to struggle to use my rgt arm plus I was left with worse nerve damage than before surgery because my nerve conductor test was not done properly or shall I say, I was not given the proper instructions so that the test could show accurate readings...I have kept a paper trail of all I've been through, it is way to much information to type in pain and I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well enough to be understood so hopefully well I pray someone will contact me and ask me questions "if" I'm able to get help with this seemingly life long pain and suffering!!!

All I can recommend at this point is that you gather your medical records and speak with a medical malpractice attorney.

Unfortunately though, a bad outcome does not mean there was any wrongdoing.

There is no way for us to know if you have a case or not - run it by a medical malpractice attorney as suggested.

You seem to have 2 issues. Having severe nerve damage in one arm is not usually sufficient for SSI. My wife has the same and is a chemist. What appears faulty is your strategy. I have injuries to various degrees in all sections of my spine, I have memory and cognition problems. My legs, arms, brain, ankles, knees and right shoulder are damaged. If I could figure out a job I could do I would be working, having reinvented new careers successfully multiple times. I suggest you focus on finding a career using your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back