Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Statute of Limitations for Smoking Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinus

I am a minor and my parents gave me a drug test in which I tested positive from smoking marijuana however, I smoked two weeks prior to the test is there any legal action they can take against me since I wasn't caught in the act of smoking?

Stop doing pot. It's going to get you into serious problems. Your parents can do what they want, though there will be no criminal prosecution unless they catch you with it, or buying it. They can crack down on you though, that's what I would do. Good luck, I hope they break your rebellious streak before a judge has to.

Highly unlikely. Only conceivable thing they could do is turn in evidence to the state. Did they find any evidence? A parental drug test is not admissable evidence in court.

Pretty funny though.

no evidence so whether it's a parental drug test or a police drug test I can't get into legal trouble?

no, not unless your on probation, then if you fail you could. Pot is no good, it in itself is bad enough. Makes you lazy, you eat all the time and if caught can get you into trouble. it also leads to other drug use and next thing you know your life is changed forever. You will either end up a drug addict with nothing in life or you will end up in jail. Stop now be4 you ruin your life.

You can also end up with non-criminal penalties like denial of activities at school or even losing your driver's license (or if you don't have it yet, not getting it). The point is that we don't want you to think just because you aren't going to get criminal penalties it's ok. It's not ok.

That a bunch of bell these people are saying, weed as we know is for legal medical use in 14 of our states. Mary Jane helps people with numerous problems all from Stress, pain to anerexia*. Smoking MJ is not a terrible thing it has no physical addiction and there are no withdrawl symptoms. This drug being as a gateway drug, is true in the most part. But if you choose to do any other drug than this than you are not very smart because its dangerous. MJ has not had 1 reported death from the use of it. Tabacco which is terrible cause millions of deaths a year, as does Alcohol. I smoke weed but im not an addict or use any other types of drugs and never will. If you chose to smoke mj move out of your parents house and grow up. btw she cant legally do anything with that drug test.

That a bunch of bell these people are saying, weed as we know is for legal medical use in 14 of our states. Mary Jane helps people with numerous problems all from Stress, pain to anerexia*. Smoking MJ is not a terrible thing it has no physical addiction and there are no withdrawl symptoms. This drug being as a gateway drug, is true in the most part. But if you choose to do any other drug than this than you are not very smart because its dangerous. MJ has not had 1 reported death from the use of it. Tabacco which is terrible cause millions of deaths a year, as does Alcohol. I smoke weed but im not an addict or use any other types of drugs and never will. If you chose to smoke mj move out of your parents house and grow up. btw she cant legally do anything with that drug test.

Okay. Thanks for sharing. :dunno::biglol::roflmao:

No, a criminal charge is not likely. But, your health and mental acumen can be placed in danger by continuing this activity. If your parents are on top of things, they will kedep you under lock and key for a long while.

Wait until you grow up a bit before you ruin your life with drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back