Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders statuatory rape and pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

harliquinnkand

i am 16 years old. I am very much in love w/ my boyfriend and he is w/ me.We have been together for over a year now. The problem is, he's 25. And now i'm pregnant. But we are very much in love and he is staying w/ me, i don't want to have to raise a baby by myself b/c the father would be in jail..i need help!! what can i do to keep my family together? Any way around this?:(

This is very state dependent. What state are you in?

Chances are he can be prosecuted and charged with a crime. he should consult an attorney immediately.

- Carl

sry about that, i am in MO, usa. my aunt said the only way she thought for us to be married but another has said that if it was consentual and my mother was fine w/ it. but any to help?

It does no matter that your mom was fine with it, he committed 2nd degree statutory rape - a class C felony. He can do up to 7 years in state prison.

He needs to speak to an attorney pronto! He should not listen to aunts, uncles, or friends - he needs to speak to an attorney yesterday!!

- Carl

what will happen if i just say that i dont know who the fateher is? will we be able to later on inlife change the birth certificate?

harliquinn_kand said:
what will happen if i just say that i dont know who the fateher is? will we be able to later on inlife change the birth certificate?
If the cops want, they can get DNA from the child and they will find out he is the father. Whether they will concern themselves or not really depends on the DA in your county. He still needs to talk to an attorney.

As for the birth certificate, you might be able to get that changed later on but that's not as big a deal as avoiding prison.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back