Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Statetory

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyndieLynn

in the state of oklahoma is it illegal for a 38 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old female not out of high school and get her pregnate?

Disgusting YES, illegal no. Age of consent in OK is 16.

There is an exception:

Those under the supervision or legal custody of a state agency, county, municipality, or political subdivision who engage in sexual activity with an employee or contractor of the authority. This includes relationships between teachers and students, even if the student is between the ages of 16 and 20.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I believe the OP was referring to statutory rape law.

Thus the legal age for consent is 16.

If the parents forbade the relationship and had a restraining order against the male, then there would be a legal issue. Yet, that would merely be due to simple contact, not the fact that a pregnancy occurred.

Drugs/ alcohol used to manipulate consent would be illegal regardless of age.

Message for Myndie Lynn:

If you are this 17 year girl, please, please consult with your parents or clergy. Even if this 38 year old guy may seem as nice as can be, he may turn ugly and vicious very quickly.

DO NOT GO IT ALONE!! Your life could very well be threatened.

Just to clarify, I believe the OP was referring to statutory rape law.

Thus the legal age for consent is 16.

If the parents forbade the relationship and had a restraining order against the male, then there would be a legal issue. Yet, that would merely be due to simple contact, not the fact that a pregnancy occurred.

Drugs/ alcohol used to manipulate consent would be illegal regardless of age.

It warms my heart to see how well America protects its children.
For instance, a 12 year old isn't RIPE enough to be ravished.
Yet, magically at 16 (in some states), the child ripens sexually and is ready for a rousing, rocking, ravishing by some concerned, excited, and perverted adult.

http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

This is akin to good laws of conservation that say fishermen must "catch and release" a 5" trout, or can't shoot Bambi or his mother (a doe).

God bless America's politicians, parents, and pundits that make it illegal to ravish a 13 year old, saving that "special" moment for when the "child" turns 16 years old.
Yet, the geniuses in Hawaii and Idaho have mandated that "special" moment of sexual ripening to be 14 years old! In those two states, you can pick that "ripe, sweet, sexual fruit" two years earlier. :eek: Could it be something in their water? :confused:
Even Ray Charles, Helen Keller, and Stevie Wonder can see how much America loves her children! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MyndieLynn said:
in the state of oklahoma is it illegal for a 38 year old man to have sex with a 17 year old female not out of high school and get her pregnate?

OP, is the 37 year old male pervert a teacher or employee of the school district? Is the creep a public official?

Just what relationship existed (exists) between the 17 year old victim and this 37 year old perp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i am the 17 year old and i am 20 now and have a 2 year old daughter by this man. Our relationship i was techinically one of his daughters friends. He tricked me in to signing full custody over to him and i am currently in the process of trying to get my custody back but i have a domestic violence charge will that change anything at all looking bad on my part!!!!

yes i am the 17 year old and i am 20 now and have a 2 year old daughter by this man. Our relationship i was techinically one of his daughters friends. He tricked me in to signing full custody over to him and i am currently in the process of trying to get my custody back but i have a domestic violence charge will that change anything at all looking bad on my part!!!!

Oh, MyndieLynn, how very regrettable what this cad has done to you.
After he ravishes your innocence, he steals your child.
Some people are so very, very evil and vile.
Yet, MyndieLynn, you are still standing.

Now, have you been alleged to have committed domestic violence on someone?
After all of the abuse and violence you've suffered, I can certainly understand why this might have happened.
I'm sure once a judge understands how much abuse you've suffered, it won't impact your case at all!

Has someone committed domestic violence against you, again?
There is no excuse for the suffering you're been forced to experience in your short life!
I hope you're getting counseling and help.

A court would likely allow the father to have custody and only allow you visitation due to your age and inability to provide for the child. I am assuming that at your age you would likely require state assistance to pay the bills if you had custody of the child. Unless the child is in an unsafe environment with the father, don't expect to get full custody.

Ummmm i am very capable of taking care of her financially i will not need the states help i am married and my husband is in the army so insurance and everything like that is taken care of i just needed to know if the domestic violence will affect my case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back